string(40) "Unable to connect to SQL host: localhost" string(40) "Unable to connect to SQL host: localhost" string(40) "Unable to connect to SQL host: localhost" string(40) "Unable to connect to SQL host: localhost" string(40) "Unable to connect to SQL host: localhost" string(40) "Unable to connect to SQL host: localhost" string(40) "Unable to connect to SQL host: localhost" string(40) "Unable to connect to SQL host: localhost" string(40) "Unable to connect to SQL host: localhost" string(40) "Unable to connect to SQL host: localhost" string(40) "Unable to connect to SQL host: localhost" string(40) "Unable to connect to SQL host: localhost" string(40) "Unable to connect to SQL host: localhost" string(40) "Unable to connect to SQL host: localhost" string(40) "Unable to connect to SQL host: localhost" string(40) "Unable to connect to SQL host: localhost" string(40) "Unable to connect to SQL host: localhost" string(40) "Unable to connect to SQL host: localhost" string(40) "Unable to connect to SQL host: localhost" string(40) "Unable to connect to SQL host: localhost" DEA-HQ - New Forums
DEA-HQ
right imageleft image
Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   DEA-HQ > DEA Squad HQ > DEA Public
User Name
Password


Reply


Users Browsing This Thread:   Thread Tools

Unread 22-03-2006, 13:29 #1
ponyboy
DEA Passive
 
ponyboy is ponyboy is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 110
New Forums

mr has new forums, kinda ghey atm, but hopefully they'll look better soon, register and I'll love you forever

P.S. - Bling, try not to hack them this time

http://mr-hq.com/smf/
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Unread 22-03-2006, 16:12 #2
vtz
DEA Agent
 
vtz is vtz is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Belfast
Posts: 894
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyboy
mr has new forums, kinda ghey atm, but hopefully they'll look better soon, register and I'll love you forever

P.S. - Bling, try not to hack them this time

http://mr-hq.com/smf/
he didnt hack them tbh, hes dumb, it was ali

& is there a point me registerin? i mean ill get banned when i do haha
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Unread 22-03-2006, 16:43 #3
Track*DEA
DEA Passive

Track*DEA's Avatar
 
Track*DEA is Track*DEA is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Slovakia
Posts: 3,898
Send a message via ICQ to Track*DEA Send a message via MSN to Track*DEA
lol vtz

im sure someone will stop by!
__________________

  Reply With Quote

Unread 22-03-2006, 20:11 #4
vtz
DEA Agent
 
vtz is vtz is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Belfast
Posts: 894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Track*DEA
lol vtz

im sure someone will stop by!
they banned about 10 of my proxys to LOL
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Unread 22-03-2006, 20:46 #5
MTN
DEA Council

MTN's Avatar
 
MTN is MTN is offline
Join Date: Jan 1970
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 4,112
Send a message via ICQ to MTN Send a message via MSN to MTN
they not going 2 ban you when you register vtz. you are already banned


An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry , you are banned from using this forum!
__________________

  Reply With Quote

Unread 22-03-2006, 21:27 #6
ponyboy
DEA Passive
 
ponyboy is ponyboy is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 110
lol, of course it was ali, cause everyone else is to retarded to do it themselves

apparently you found another proxy cause I saw you post lol
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Unread 22-03-2006, 21:43 #7
Duke*DEA
DEA Officer

Duke*DEA's Avatar
 
Duke*DEA is Duke*DEA is offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Slovenia
Posts: 4,188
Send a message via MSN to Duke*DEA
take a hike...
__________________


To lead people, walk behind them.
  Reply With Quote

Unread 23-03-2006, 00:10 #8
MTN
DEA Council

MTN's Avatar
 
MTN is MTN is offline
Join Date: Jan 1970
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 4,112
Send a message via ICQ to MTN Send a message via MSN to MTN
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyboy
lol, of course it was ali, cause everyone else is to retarded to do it themselves

apparently you found another proxy cause I saw you post lol
i havnt posted since i got banned and blamed by your team.

not worth looking for a proxy cause i want to visit your forum. not taking the effort.

but you should know either bling/vtz is 2 stupid to hack a php forum,
__________________

  Reply With Quote

Unread 23-03-2006, 00:52 #9
vtz
DEA Agent
 
vtz is vtz is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Belfast
Posts: 894
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTN
i havnt posted since i got banned and blamed by your team.

not worth looking for a proxy cause i want to visit your forum. not taking the effort.

but you should know either bling/vtz is 2 stupid to hack a php forum,
bs mtn ima leet hacker!
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Unread 23-03-2006, 21:00 #10
ponyboy
DEA Passive
 
ponyboy is ponyboy is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTN
i havnt posted since i got banned and blamed by your team.

not worth looking for a proxy cause i want to visit your forum. not taking the effort.

but you should know either bling/vtz is 2 stupid to hack a php forum,
I was talking to vtz, he posted again in the new forums

and you guys were caught browsing the priv. forums, so whether you hacked them yourself or got someone to do it for you, you still did it, no reason you shouldn't be banned
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Unread 23-03-2006, 21:14 #11
MTN
DEA Council

MTN's Avatar
 
MTN is MTN is offline
Join Date: Jan 1970
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 4,112
Send a message via ICQ to MTN Send a message via MSN to MTN
hah gimme ss of me browsing your private, since i havnt even seen em.
__________________

  Reply With Quote

Unread 24-03-2006, 10:15 #12
the Solution
DEA Visitor
 
the Solution is the Solution is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 519
PB o m g saw you browsing on our private forums aswell!! leet haxor!
__________________


  Reply With Quote

Unread 26-03-2006, 06:18 #13
ponyboy
DEA Passive
 
ponyboy is ponyboy is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by the Solution
PB o m g saw you browsing on our private forums aswell!! leet haxor!
I am
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Unread 26-03-2006, 14:17 #14
vtz
DEA Agent
 
vtz is vtz is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Belfast
Posts: 894
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTN
they not going 2 ban you when you register vtz. you are already banned


An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry , you are banned from using this forum!
word i am banned lol
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Unread 26-03-2006, 19:28 #15
Track*DEA
DEA Passive

Track*DEA's Avatar
 
Track*DEA is Track*DEA is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Slovakia
Posts: 3,898
Send a message via ICQ to Track*DEA Send a message via MSN to Track*DEA
so why would any of our players visit your forum if some of us are banned?

i think id rather not for fear of being flamed by some gimps
id rather just not bother
thank you.
__________________

  Reply With Quote

Unread 27-03-2006, 15:18 #16
ponyboy
DEA Passive
 
ponyboy is ponyboy is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Track*DEA
so why would any of our players visit your forum if some of us are banned?

i think id rather not for fear of being flamed by some gimps
id rather just not bother
thank you.
personally, I like *DEA, I didn't join the squad, but I left on good terms, as far as I'm concerned anyway, and if some of you guys wanted to register, it was fine by me, if cob or someone else decided to ban you, then that's on him, I'm cool with you guys, and I think vtz is funny lol
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Unread 27-03-2006, 15:34 #17
Bubrek
DEA Passive

Bubrek's Avatar
 
Bubrek is Bubrek is offline
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Slovenia
Posts: 992
Send a message via ICQ to Bubrek Send a message via MSN to Bubrek
R!
__________________


AK47 for everyone!

  Reply With Quote

Unread 27-03-2006, 16:11 #18
MTN
DEA Council

MTN's Avatar
 
MTN is MTN is offline
Join Date: Jan 1970
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 4,112
Send a message via ICQ to MTN Send a message via MSN to MTN
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyboy
personally, I like *DEA, I didn't join the squad, but I left on good terms, as far as I'm concerned anyway, and if some of you guys wanted to register, it was fine by me, if cob or someone else decided to ban you, then that's on him, I'm cool with you guys, and I think vtz is funny lol
i know it aint your fault pb, already had a chat with cob about me being banned.
but he doesnt wanna take a risk with me and keeps me banned,

so we arent take a risk with mr and wont waste time on a friendly with mr and play you only when its a tourney match.
__________________

  Reply With Quote

Unread 28-03-2006, 02:08 #19
Track*DEA
DEA Passive

Track*DEA's Avatar
 
Track*DEA is Track*DEA is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Slovakia
Posts: 3,898
Send a message via ICQ to Track*DEA Send a message via MSN to Track*DEA
fair enough pony
__________________

  Reply With Quote

Unread 28-03-2006, 02:14 #20
vtz
DEA Agent
 
vtz is vtz is offline
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Belfast
Posts: 894
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTN
i know it aint your fault pb, already had a chat with cob about me being banned.
but he doesnt wanna take a risk with me and keeps me banned,

so we arent take a risk with mr and wont waste time on a friendly with mr and play you only when its a tourney match.
ya bord of beatin em tbh
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.